Coldest Night of the Year
SAVE THE DATE – FEB 24th, 2018 (details coming soon)
- 4 pm – Registration opens
- 5 pm – Opening Ceremonies
- 5:15 pm – Walk begins (all distances)
- 6 pm – Registration closes
- 6pm – Meal service begins
- 8 pm – Route closes, meal service ends
Between 6:00 and 8:00 pm a warm, light meal will be served to all walkers and volunteers.
Registration opens at 4:00 pm. All walkers must check-in and sign a waiver form before participating.
Please come prepared with:
- All cash and cheques payable to “Coldest Night of the Year”
- Pledge sheet with all donor data filled out completely and neatly OR
- Post all pledges of cash and cheques online in your personal fundraising page and print off the “My Results Form” and bring with cash or cheques.
- Bring a signed Waiver Form available online under TOOLS / FORMS on the main site.
Note: Walkers who raise $150 (adults) or $75 (youth aged 13-17) do NOT have to pay the $25 registration fee.
Route Options include:
2 km walk
10 km walk
Rest stops will be available on all routes.
Maps will be available at the Welcome Desk. All routes will be well signed.
Route marshalls, rest stop attendants, and sweep vehicle drivers will be available for support along the route.
All riders 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
What to Bring
- any cash or cheques made out to “Coldest Night of the Year”
- a completed pledge form or “My Results Form” to match the cash or cheques
- a signed waiver form
- good walking waterproof shoes/boots
- warm coat & mitts
Come prepared while keeping an eye on the expected weather.