Thanks for Making Our 1st Backyard Campout for Youth Memorable
Thank you to everyone who helped make these nights memorable. With your help, we raised $2,425.00 going towards providing supportive services for youth who are experiencing homelessness within our community.
We are continuing to accept donations until the end of the month of August. If you are interested in making a donation, please visit:
Here are our amazing top fundraisers and prize winners:
Winners of the BBQs:
1. Noah Campbell (NoahCamps) – $285
2. Burton Avenue United Church (Team Burton) – $720
Winner of the Large Barn Board Mirror:
The Great Nana and Papa Campout, Christine Nayler – $545
Winner of the Two Smaller Barn Board Mirrors:
Andrew Erb – $240
Finally, a huge shoutout to our sponsors:
- Napoleon Home Comfort for generously donating two BBQs for our prizes.
- Media sponsors Rock 95, Kool FM, Barrie 360, Assisting You Social, and Outside the Box: Brand Development.
- Jerry Posie for donating the barn board mirrors.
- Jim Lowe from Assisting You Social and HireFX Incorporated for donating the camping skewers.
- Mayor Jeff Lehman and Carolina Belmares; MPP Andrea Khanjin; and Shanicka from Shak’s World who all promoted our event in separate videos on social media.
Thank you to everyone who chose to #BeTheDifference by participating in and sponsoring Youth Haven’s inaugural Backyard Campout for Youth!
You must be logged in to post a comment.